Raising The Bar Game Set - A Game About Mixing Fake Drinks
Raising The Bar Game Set from Brass Monkey - A Game About Mixing Fake Drinks, Includes 140 Game Tiles, 50 Playing Cards, and Instructions, Perfect for 2-4 Players, Great Addition to Game Night
- GAME SET – The Raising The Bar Game Set from Brass Monkey is a game about mixing fake drinks – using real cocktail recipes. It’s sort of like memory but more challenging. You know, like trying to remember things when you’ve been drinking.
- INCLUDES – The Game Set includes 140 game tiles, 50 playing cards, and a set of instructions (because it would be really mean not to).
- PERFECT FOR GAME NIGHT – Each of the 50 playing cards includes an actual cocktail recipe (including how to make it). So even if you suck at the game, just have a drink (or 2), and you won’t care anymore. Designed to be played by 2-4 players.
- DISTINCTIVE GIFT IDEA – The Raising The Bar Game Set comes in a sturdy box, ready to be presented to your favorite person (yourself is a valid option). The outer box measures 4.5” by 5” by 2.25” deep in case you were interested.
- BRASS MONKEY – Created way back in 2020, Brass Monkey was founded on the idea that products can have personality, without becoming roadside souvenirs. So that’s where you’ll find them - making well-designed items that just happen to have a sense of humor.