Benedictine Blessing Bracelet - Silver and Black by My Saint My Hero
SAINT BENEDICT PROTECTION BRACELET
Wear this St. Benedict bracelet to remind yourself that God has given you a mission to make the world a better place and that you can choose to fulfill that mission by using your hands to do good.
In Christian tradition, the Benedictine cross is one of the Church’s most powerful signs of divine protection. It was created in the mid 600’s as a symbol of the spiritual truths that enabled St. Benedict and his many followers to resist evil and do good. “The Holy Cross be my Light,” is written in Latin on the front of the cross, which is used all over the world to help spread Christ’s Kingdom of love and light. Wear this ancient symbol to help protect your soul, your loved ones and your home from anything contrary to God’s love.
- Handwoven in Medjugorje, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Adjustable bracelet cording which opens to 9.5" diameter, closes to 6.25"
- 10 silver-tone Divine Mercy medals and features a "trust" charm tag
- Medals hand-cast in a sacred site in Italy
- This Divine Mercy Prayer Chaplet Blessing Bracelet comes on an inspirational card that tells the story of the Divine Mercy