Garden Faries Scratch and Sketch
Create a fairy flower garden!
- Daffodils dance and sunflowers sing along with their fairy counterparts in this magical world!
- Use the stylus included to trace the white outlines and uncover colorful swirl and glitter pages as you go.
- This is a Trace-Along Scratch and Sketch! White outlines on black scratch-off pages create a fun way for younger children (5 and up) to build confidence in their creativity as they reveal the brilliant patterns and colors beneath!
- They can also use the sketch pages in the back to draw their own pictures of garden fairies.
- Includes a wooden stylus for drawing on the black-coated pages.
- Includes 20 black-coated scratch-off pages, 20 illustrated pages with rhyming text, and 20 extra pages for independent drawing and sketching.
- Suggested ages: 5 and up.
- Sturdy wire-o hardcover binding.
- Art activity book measures 6-3/8'' wide x 8-1/2'' high.
- 64 pages.