Outer Space - A Bedtime Shadow Box Book
3, 2, 1 . . . Blast off at bedtime and explore outer space!
- Travel to the moon, sun, and stars as you learn fun facts about planets, comets, the Milky Way, and more!
- Buckle up with this Bedtime Shadow Book and get ready for an outer space adventure from our very own Earth!
- Simply shine the beam of a light (not included) through the ''windows'' on each page to cast the pictures on the wall as you read the rhymes within.
- It's a fun and comforting way to end the day and experience a book together.
- Please note: For best results, use this shadow book with a small, single-bulb light source. A small pen light, other single-LED light, or the light on the back of a smartphone is recommended. Multi-LED flashlights are not recommended. If you have trouble getting a clear image, try moving your light closer to or farther away from the page.
- Ages 3 to 9.
- Sturdy covered wire-o hardcover binding.
- Book measures 6-3/8'' wide x 9'' high.