Texas Cocktails: The Second Edition: An Elegant Collection of Over 100 Recipes Inspired by the Lone Star State (City Cocktails)
Texas Cocktails, 2nd Edition, is an expanded and updated collection of over 100 recipes inspired by the Lone Star State.
From big city lounges to dusty roadside dives, delve into the Texas drinks scene with this newly expanded and updated edition of the best-selling Texas Cocktails, 2nd Edition. With over 100 recipes and dozens of profiles of bartenders, drink like a Texan, whether you’re just visiting or entertaining at home. Locals and tourists alike will discover new watering holes that are sure to satisfy tastes as varied as Texas is large. Far more than just a recipe book, Texas Cocktails, 2nd Edition features signature creations by the best mixologists from Houston to El Paso, and everywhere in between. Within the gorgeous, die-cut covers, you'll find:
- More than 100 essential and exciting cocktail recipes
- New variations of the classic Margarita and Harvey Wallbanger
- Interviews with the state's trendsetting bartenders and mixologists
- Bartending tips and techniques from the experts
- Profiles of Texas distilleries and their featured spirits
- Food and drink hotspots across the state
- And much more!
Mix up your own Lone Star libations with this perfect guide to the art of craft cocktails!