Lyla's is your retailer for Fusion Mineral Paint in Plano, TX! We carry the entire Fusion Paint Color Line and most brushes, finishes and prep accessories! Lyla's has a knowledgable staff to help you from start to finish on your project.
About Fusion Mineral Paint from Fusion website:
Fusion’s™ results are nothing less than spectacular, providing furniture painters a best-in-class paint that features; an environmentally conscious formulation, zero VOCs, superior durability, easy one-step application and significantly improved strength. Delivering an exceptional matte finish, this 100% acrylic paint requires minimal prep work.
- Application: Follow our directions carefully and Fusion™ can be applied to most previously painted or coated surfaces without priming or significant prep work.
- No Top Coat: Fusion™ is formulated with a built-in top coat, the 100% acrylic resin. You do not need to use a top coat for water permanency!
- Coverage: Excellent coverage! Our Fusion™ paint offers incredible coverage of 75 sq ft per Pint(500ml). In most cases one coat is all you need. Our coverage is outstanding!
- Durability: Once Fusion has cured, it yields a highly durable and a washable finish. If you choose, you can of course achieve a beautiful lustre by adding a Beeswax on top, or the Tough Coat Finish. Fusion™ is dry to the touch after 2 hours and can accept a re-coat after 4 hours. Cure time with all acrylic paints is 21 days, however, painted surfaces can be used gently after 24 to 48 hours of drying time.
- Sheen: Fusion™ is offered in a gorgeous matte finish. This means an almost zero reflectance value that allows you to achieve a beautiful smooth finish.
- Distress: Absolutely! This paint is extremely easy to work with, though we recommend distressing soon after the paint has dried. It is very durable, so achieving the same result is tad more work after it has cured! It is recommended to apply a top coat when you distress because you will break open the surface and a top coat will be necessary to prevent water damage and continued distressing through extensive wear and tear.
Stop into Lyla's to shop the entire Fusion Mineral Paint collection of check it out online! Shop Paint Here!
Have you wanted to try Fusion Milk Paint! Lyla's does not carry it in store, but there is still a way to shop this line and supporting our small business!
Here are the differences between Fusion Mineral Paint and Fusion Milk Paint!
Milk Paint comes in powder form – just add water, stir and apply. This is a beautiful thing because it’s simple to do but makes a difference because it means you’re in control of how much or how little paint you want to use. Go ahead and store any left over powder for your next project!
Milk Paint is right for you if…
- You like to try new things and jump at the chance to get creative
- You’re up for mixing paint and adding topcoats to achieve a specific look
- You’re looking for a more buildable application
- You want the details to shine through (for example, you want to showcase the grain of wood but add a splash of colour)
- If you’re worried about brush strokes, this paint is for you. It self-levels, leaving no brush strokes behind
- It’s really about the overall look and feel you get with Milk Paint by Fusion, it’s so unique that once you paint with it you’ll really see and feel the difference.
Thanks for shopping Small! Be sure to click out Link to purchase! If you purchase from this link....Lyla's will receive credit for the sale! Items will ship directly to your address!
Why do we carry two paints? We get asked all the time! The reason....we love to give our customers options with choosing a paint! We believe Fusion Mineral Paint and Autentico Paint are 2 of the best in the market!
Lyla's will get lots of furniture painters in store and everyone will give us a different paint, a different brush or different technique they use! There are NO wrong answers!
I am continually learning something new about each of our paint lines and will do our best to answer your questions! Please stop in all week to shop these paints and all our new fall arrivals!